Friday, July 27, 2012

Almost down to two hands..

Wow... we have 13 days left. I'm so excited! It is finally here. This past week it has definitely hit me in the face. There is still so much to do! I still have to find the ribbon I want for the popcorn! I don't even know if my aunt Cheri has started on the popcorn. Hopefully I can go and help her with it sometime tomorrow.

Last week my family gave me a shower at my aunt Sharon's house. It was awesome! They found a bride cowgirl hat with a veil. haha it was PERFECT! My family and close friends spoiled us! After we took everything down to our apartment and realized that we had almost everything we needed just from this one shower! We are nervous to see what we get for our wedding! We are running out of space in our kitchen! :)
Tomorrow is my friend shower. Kaitlyn is going to host it. I know she has put in a lot of time and effort to it. I'm really grateful! She is so awesome! It is supposed to be a 'help me get a home run' type of party! I'm super excited to see all my girlfriends!

This past week I met with my stake president and was able to get my recommend. I feel so awesome! I am going to get my garment and temple stuff tomorrow morning with my mom. I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment